If you are interested in becoming a BIG DEAL at Frontier Bank and enjoy working with people, please submit a resume to HR@frontierbk.com, or contact our Human Resources Manager at 712-472-2537. Frontier Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
- Commercial Banker (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Develops, expands, and services a commercial loan portfolio. Position would require officers to solicit new business and grow their loan portfolio and customer base.
- May assist with underwriting, establishes and negotiates terms under which credit will be extended including costs, repayment method/schedule, and collateral requirements.
- Responsible for the cross-selling of bank’s services and products.
- Portfolio Manager with Credit Analyst duties (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Develops and analyzes all types of credit information pertaining to diversified types of loans, prepares loan presentation reports for loan officers, assigns loan grades.
- Maintains control over credit requirements of current accounts, furnishes loan officers with information dealing with existing problems, and provides any other assistance to loan officers and customers as requested.
- Duties may include lending authority and the ability to extend credit based on prior banking experience.
- Universal Banker (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of loan and deposit software and products.
- Responsible for deposit account opening and providing banking services as needed.
- Following Loan Policy and Guidelines, originate, underwrite, and close consumer loans (PLOC, HELOC, auto loans and special dealer finance loans.
- Perform general teller functions including processing daily transactions according to established procedures.
- Digital Banking Manager with cryptocurrency duties (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Provide assistance and training to bank staff in the integration of technology to support customer service and staff efficiency including Bitcoin related products.
- Responsible for working with Bitcoin related vendors Fiserv and NYDIG to integrate crypto currency products
- Actively learns about advancements in banking technology and tools to inform decision-making
- Lead IT Steering Committee and interact with IT vendor as the primary contact
- Video Banker (Rock Rapids, George, or Little Rock, IA or Sioux Falls, SD)
- Accurately prepare, process, and maintain customer transactions
- Interact with customers in a kind and courteous manner
- Cross sell bank’s products and services
- Responsible for responding to Frontier Bank’s general email and voicemail, including but not limited to new account inquiries, internet banking questions, and debit and ATM card maintenance
- Maintain the ITM (and ATM if applicable) machine at your location, as well as assist other branches with their ITM machine questions and issues
- May provide back up Customer Service Representative assistance when necessary
- The ideal candidate is:
- Willing to work in a team setting supporting a group of bank staff members
- Detail oriented and able to perform a variety of tasks during the workday
- Equipped with strong computer skills and a willingness to use technology
- Compliance Officer (Rock Rapids, George, or Little Rock, IA or Sioux Falls, SD)
- In cooperation with senior bank officers, develop and maintain a system of drafting, disseminating, codifying, and reviewing corporate policy and procedure statements
- Assume responsibility for background research and for completeness of policy statements and compliance with laws and regulations
- Design and maintain a comprehensive regulatory compliance program, which will include a compliance policy statement, oversight of testing, and staff training
- Consult with bank management and examiners during OCC reviews, as needed
- Will perform necessary compliance research, as mutually agreed upon.